duminică, 21 iulie 2013

Small size hexagonal quilled jewelry box.

     Hello again, in this period I've focused my attention over the jewelry boxes, so, I have another one ready. There is about a pressboard hexagonal box, small size with inner diameter 7 cm, exterior 8 cm, height: 5,5 cm, completely "dressed" in paper. For outside I've used 3 mm wide paperstrips to create an alternance of colours, ytellow and red. I decorated the front part and the top of the cover with some quilling items like small roses and some comb technique made items in order to give a  nice view overall.
     Le's see the pictures!
     Enjoy!










6 comentarii:

  1. what a lot of work making the alternate strips lining..fabulous
    and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Foam roses tutorial

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Wow!! So perfect to look at and executed to perfection. Great quilling Marius.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com/
    CHris

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I just had to stop by and say wow, this is so gorgeous!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

please leave your comment here...